We have some very serious rules at YogaButtons Studio...
- Smile often
- Be prepared to have fun!
A few other tidbits:
- Arrive 5 minutes before class to allow time to sign-in, put your belongings away and get settled comfortably on your mat.
- Our front door will be locked once class has started for the security of the children. If you arrive late and the door is locked that means class has started. Please do not knock on the window as late arrivals will not be accepted for safety reasons.
- Leave your shoes in the cubbies below the benches at the front of the studio. We do yoga barefoot. All belongings (including water bottles) and coats can be left at the front of the studio on the benches (we lock the front door during classtime).
- Parents/Guardians/Caregivers please assist young children to sign-in, put away their belongings and get settled on the mat if needed before class. Adults must stay with their children for BabyButtons classes. For all other classes, adults are free to leave their children with our skilled teachers (once they can participate fully and safely on their own based on our teacher's assessment). Please arrive promptly at the end of class to pick-up children.
- We provide the mats. Our staff will clean the studio mats after each class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- If you arrive before another class has finished their session, please refrain from knocking on the door. Please wait outside on our patio chairs. Our doors are locked during yoga sessions for the safety of our young partipants. Please wait outside until class is over. Once class is in session, doors will be locked. Please do not disturb class by coming and going.
- Let your teacher know before class if you are new to YogaButtons, have a medical condition/allergy, an injury or are pregnant. Our teachers are skilled at modifying the postures based on your unique needs.
- Make sure you are well hydrated. Bring a water bottle to class to leave at the front. We have a water fountain near the washrooms (filtered water).
- Please turn off cell phones in the studio.
- During class, move safely by respecting your body, yoga ability and other participants personal space.
- If a child participant is not participating safely or approporaitely parents will be asked (or called back to the studio) to support and/or pick-up the child (refunds will not be given).