Health & Safety
Group YogaButtons classes:
- Stay home if ill
- Please wait outside studio doors with your child before class for drop-off and after class for pick-up. Please arrive on time for class start/end time
- Masks are now optional for anyone in studio
- To build independence, we encourage drop-off for group classes, provided that your child can fully/safely participate on their own. 1 adult is permitted to participate in class with a child who requires support for BabyButtons (mandatory) & LittleButtons (ages 2-3 only). All other classes (for kids age 4+) and programs (camps and YOGArt) are drop-off only classes.
- The class instructor will unlock the door 5-10 mins before class start time to begin bringing kids into the studio. Kids will take off shoes/socks/coats etc to leave in front bench area.
- We supply sanitized mats or you can bring your own mat if you like.
- Please arrive wearing comfortable clothing for yoga and movement activities
- You may purchase cards online.
- You must now book your class or series of classes online to reserve your spot prior to coming to the studio. Just let us know if your plans change and will not attend class as planned. Please email: email@example.com to cancel a pre-registered booking (credits will be kept on file).
- The studio will be cleaned/sanitized daily with added cleaning of high-touch surfaces (front desk, doors, handles, bench)
Thank you for following our health & safety protocols. We are looking forward to seeing you on the mat soon!