Celebrate a birthday with a YogaButtons party! Have fun celebrating a special day while inspiring playful imaginations and active bodies. Our party combines arts & crafts, yoga, music and dance!
We can incorporate any birthday theme into the yoga, games, music, dancing, crafts and activities (e.g. Encanto, Peppa Pig, Pokemon, Frozen, Moana, Trolls, Paw Patrol, Minions, Shopkins, My Little Pony, enchanted forest, carnival, ballet, Aloha, butterflies, LEGO, Star Wars, endangered animals, rainbows, superheroes, princesses & knights, pirates & mermaids, space, rockstars/popstars, endangered animals, garden, unicorns, ponies, flowers, under the sea, cats, puppies, dinosaurs, farmyard animals, teddy bear picnic, fairies, cars, transportation etc.)
- 2-hour party includes a yoga, music and dance lesson including party games (parachute, freeze dancing etc) with lots of music and fun props (glow balls, pom poms, feathers, scarves, ribbons etc) and a 30 min arts & crafts activity.
- sequence of party events: 30 min. craft to start which we supply (examples: decorating picture frames with a Polaroid pic of each kid, beading rainbow prisms, decorating wishing/glitter jars, painting wooden wall decorations (various shapes) with beading, soap making, decorating treasure boxes with a treasure hunt for trinkets to fill, masks, crowns, ribbon wands, canvas painting with open play centre time (for young kids we include toys, LEGO, blocks, stuffies etc), followed by 60 min yoga/music/dance class with games, 30 min. for eating at end of party.
- Cost: 2 hr party $350 plus GST: all for up to 12 total child participants (including siblings and birthday child). Additional child participants may be added for $10 per additional kid. Please indicate on booking form if requesting more than 12 kids at party (as we may require additional staffing and extra supplies)
- Parents bring in their own snacks, food, cake & treats to serve at the end of the party (parents are responsible for all serving supplies - plates, utensils, cups, napkins etc). Parents are welcome to bring in any extra decorations they like, such as balloons, posters, piñata etc. Decorations may be taped to our walls or hung from screens. We supply a rainbow birthday banner. We supply a large rectangular table with a table cloth for your food.
- Kids eat/craft at our kid-size tables and chairs. Note: We don't have any adult seating. Parents of guests are encouraged to drop-off whenever possible. A few parents/special adult family members are permitted to stay to participate or watch from front entrance area (small bench) or standing. If booking for a young child (age 2 or 3yrs) you may adjust the number of kids/adults for a total of 20 people in studio total (less kids/more adults).
- Masks are currently optional for everyone in studio.
- All shoes (adults and kids) are removed upon entrance to studio. We recommend kids removing socks too so they don't slip during movement activities.
- Party parents may arrive 15 mins before scheduled party time to bring in extra decorations/food before party guests arrive at scheduled party time.
- Party is led by 1 YogaButtons instructor (extra staffing if booking more guests).
- Program follows our enhanced health & safety plan
- Please ensure prompt departure/pick up of party guests at scheduled end of party time. Our staff will do all the sanitization, clean-up and take care of all garbage/recycling.
- Looking for a yoga-themed party favour? We offer drop-in YogaButtons class gift cards for a reduced rate of $5 each (regular price $20 each) for the party guests to come back and try a drop-in 60 min class! Inquire when booking.
Looking for another yoga-themed party favour? How about Fold Over Elastic Hair Ties/Wristbands? We offer local handmade, custom packages for your party guests. Each package comes with personalized packaging and choice of 3 elastic designs for $4 each. Also available: customized mirror keychains, bookmarks/paperclips, keychains, gift bags and soaps.
- Ages 1-teens
Fridays from 3pm onwards
Saturdays from 12-6pm
Sundays from 9am-6pm
*other times (weekday/weekend evenings) may be available if requested. Private lessons for individuals or groups are also offered 7 days/week during the daytime and evenings.
*full party payment (non-refundable/non-transerable) is required at the time of booking to reserve the party date/time for you by etransfer or electronic cc invoice. I
Please use the online booking form below to check availability.
In the News:
YogaButtons Birthday Parties featured on SwankMama.com! Check out the awesome review:
YogaButtons Birthday Parties featured on SavvyMom.ca! See more here:
YogaButtons was voted "Best Birthday Party Venue" in Vancouver in the Mama's Choice Awards 2016 on ModernMama.com